AGCO Corporation and its subsidiaries ("AGCO") maintain this website for the purposes of information, education, marketing and communication. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain from you through this website. Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to AGCO. All information will be treated confidentially and we are committed to ensuring compliance with data protection or privacy legislation. This site may use various means for visitors to the site to express their interest or request information in respect of AGCO products and services. In this regard, you may be requested to submit your personal information in order to process your request . Providing this information is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of this information as described herein. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
1.What personal information is collected?
You may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, profession, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
2. How is the information collected then used?
We will store this information and hold it on databases or other storage media. The information will also be used to administer our website services and for market and customer analysis and to review, develop and improve our services. In this regard, such information may be used for marketing and promotional purposes and for notifying you about products and services.
3. Where will the information be disclosed or transferred?
We shall not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide your information to the following who may use it in accordance with paragraph 2 above:
- to employees and agents to administer any accounts, products and services requested by you now or in the future;
- agents who profile your data for our marketing purposes;
- to anyone as a result of a duty or legal obligation;
- to AGCO dealers, distributors or business partners;
- to worldwide affiliates within the AGCO Group which may be outside of the European Economic Area.
4. What about "Cookies"?
We do not knowingly collect information from children. We ask parents or legal guardians to assist us by supervising the activities of children at this site and not allowing them to submit any information through this website. This website is intended for use by adults only.
6. Q & A and amendment requests