Os tractores Valtra são reconhecidos pela sua fiabilidade e economia no que toca a manutenção e serviço.
Os tractores são concebidos para uma manutenção fácil e rápido acesso a todos os pontos de assistência. Por sua vez, isto resulta em baixos custos de funcionamento do tractor, uma vez que a manutenção não requer muito tempo e não interrompe o tempo de trabalho.
Valtra Service Dealers
The Valtra Training Centres around the globe are responsible for the training of our international servicing and spare parts personnel. Training ensures high-quality and consistent servicing, as well as a rapid flow of information from our customers to the entire Valtra organisation.
We recommend that you rely on the well-trained, professional Valtra service dealer who has the right tools and equipment to tackle any service item in your tractor. While allowing our trained professionals to take the responsibility for the maintenance, you can concentrate on your own work.
Valtra Original Parts
When it comes to Valtra, the genuine choice is the only choice! With hard working components, why ever take the risk of using non-genuine replacement parts?
Genuine AGCO Parts are:
• Fully tested and manufactured to the original specification
• Right fit, first time, every time
• Competitively priced
• Assuring you of reliable peak performance all year long
• The best option to avoid costly machine malfunctions, damage and even safety hazards
• Designed to withstand the most extreme operating conditions (approved by Valtra Engineering)
• Covered with 12 months warranty* - also including labour when fitted by a Valtra dealer;
• Identified by the unique AGCO hologram
We offer the most extensive range of Genuine AGCO parts to fit all Valtra machines. Your Valtra dealer also stocks a wide range of Genuine AGCO Parts and they are trained, experienced and equipped to provide you with the best advice and technical assistance on all things Valtra.
For more information contact your local Valtra dealer.
* Usual exclusions apply e.g. glass and wearing components
Regular Maintenance Pays Back
Regular and thorough maintenance prolong the reliable operation of your Valtra tractor. Maintenance costs are small compared with repair costs resulting from lack of maintenance. The most important measures are those which you carry out yourself, including lubrication and various checks and adjustments.
You can find detailed service and maintenance instructions in your operator's manual.
Out of Season Inspection
There is no trying. There is just doing. An out of season inspection puts YOU in control. Of your costs. Of your uptime.
An out of season inspection means:
1. A no obligation, comprehensive fault and condition report
2. Minimum deterioration of your machine during winter storage
3. Reduced risk of costly and time consuming downtime
4. A speedier start up next season
5. Peak machine efficiency
Call your Valtra dealer for an out of season inspection today.